MeditCom2021 conference uses Whova as main conference management system. Whova allows a continuous exchange between participants, organizers, and speakers despite the different Time Zones that MeditCom 2021 Conference covers. Whova allows you to:
- View the event agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last-minute session change from the organizers
MeditCom 2021 is accessible to the conference registrants through the Whova Platform as follows:
- Web Browser: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/ieeem_202109
- Mobile application: https://whova.com/portal/ieeem_202109
To display MeditCom 2021 agenda on your time zone, you have to connect to Whova web portal (using a browser) and click on “Switch to local time”. You can also use Whova mobile application which display already the agenda according to your local time zone.
Please use the e-mail you registered with the conference to sign up in Whova.
If you have not registered for the conference yet, click here.