We are currently soliciting Call for Papers. Download MeditCom 2021 CFP flyer here .
All papers for technical program should be submitted via EDAS.
Paper Submissions Deadline EXTENDED: 15 March 2021
9 April 2021 21 May 2021
Acceptance Notification: 21 June 2021
Camera-Ready Submission: 21 July 2021
Original technical papers are sought in the following areas:
- Network Architectures, SDN, NFV
- Cloud Communications and Data-center Networks
- Optical Networks and Systems, Radio over Fiber
- Mobile and Wireless Communications and Networking and Beyond
- 5G Mobile Systems and their Components
- Molecular and Nanoscale Communications
- Satellite and Space Communications
- Underground and Underwater Communications
- Image, Speech and Signal Processing for Communications
- Big Data and Machine Learning for Communications
- Semantic Web and Ontologies
- Internet of Things, Smart grids, and Vehicular Networks
- Green Communications and Energy Efficient Computing
- Network Applications and Services
- Analytical Models, Simulation, Testbeds & Prototypes
- Network Management and Cognitive Radio
- QoE/QoS Support and Cross-layer Optimization
- Performance Evaluation of Communication Systems
- Massive MIMO, Signal Processing, and Coding
- Advanced PHY and MAC techniques
- Security, Privacy, Trust and Blockchain
- Communications and Information Theory
Please use the Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats, which are found here. You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS.
Papers should not have plagiarized material and should not have been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). Check these links to learn more:
To be published in the IEEE MeditCom 2021 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in the IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper (or an extended abstract for publication in Conference Proceedings) is required to register for the conference at the full (IEEE member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper or the extended abstract. For authors with multiple accepted papers and/or abstracts, one full author registration is valid for up to 3 papers.
The page length limit for all initial submissions for review is SIX (6) printed pages (10-point font) and must be written in English. Initial submissions longer than SIX (6) pages will be rejected without review.
All final submissions of accepted papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures. No more than one (1) additional printed page (10-point font) may be included in final submissions and the extra page (the 7th page) will incur an over length page charge of US$100. All final papers must be submitted to the IEEE Conference eXpress website. Please refer to the acceptance letter for the instructions on how to upload final papers.
If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact one of the Technical Program Chairs.